- The participant operator must have minimum high school or technical education.
- Must have an experience five years as an operator in printing, packaging and associated industries.
- Must be employee of current employers for last two years and working on printing or packaging machine.
- The Age limit should not be less than 25 years at the time of evaluation.
- The operator’s employer should be a corporate or associate member of the CPPEx Global.
- Same candidates are eligible for this award only once in life.
After the successful qualifying in the theoretical exams as well as on-site practical, machine operator will be granted an award “Best Machine Operator Award” plaque with certificate and cash in addition to free registration to come in the award conference and providing them opportunity to speak.
AWARD CERMONY AND PUBLICITY
This “Best Machine Operator Award” is targeted to be awarded during a formal ceremony at the end of the each year. A press release or newsletter will be prepared for each Award. CPPEx Global reserves the right to change the date and location of the award ceremony, as circumstances require.
By participating in the “Best Machine Operator Award” each applicant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions participating in the award. For more details CONTACT US