A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. CPPEx Global can undertake market analysis and feasibility studies to evaluate a new product idea or identify new market opportunities for existing product offerings, assess, confirm current situation by analyzing metrics, personal observations and examining process performance. This includes market research, innovation analysis, competitive advantage analysis, path to market and supply/value chain analysis. We provides consultancy to companies requiring research expertise. Our extensive experience as both a buyer and supplier of research data ensures that we are ideally placed to offer our expertise to companies who require occasional, regular or even continuous assistance in providing market research to their own internal clients. Our consultancy plans with customers are based on the following tools;
- Industry Analysis: We help you identify just how big your industry is in terms of revenue and numbers of players. Keeping up with trends (technological, cultural, demographics) is also important for this section of your business plan and we scour industry and news sources to identify those trends.
- Competitive Analysis: You know you have competitors, but what do you know about them? This section of your plan needs to include an analysis of your key competitors, how they market their services/products, how they differentiate themselves in their marketing efforts, and what kind of market share they possess. We can help you with competitive intelligence for both national and international companies.
- Target Market Analysis: We help you to Identifying and prioritizing specific target markets are another key part of your business plan where research is crucial. You need to think about such questions as: What are the demographics and psychographics of your target customers? How can you best reach them? What kinds of concerns do they have? How do they like to be marketed and sold to?
- Statistical Analysis: We also offer consultancy on all aspects of statistical analysis, from simple tests of significance to advanced segmentation techniques and model building. We ensure that full justice is done to the data gathered by the market research process by ensuring that relationships are uncovered which may be hidden when results are presented at the aggregated level.
- Staff Training: Our on-site training courses make use of the wealth of experience our staff have accumulated as both buyers and suppliers of research. All training is tailored to the specific needs of the client and typically uses a mixture of case studies based on relevant previous research and custom produced examples based around the client's own data. Training is held in locations convenient for the client and can range from a few hours to several days in length depending on requirements, customer and process needs.