The selection of the awardees for “Best Machine Operator Award” based on two steps that proceeds under the supervision of CPPEx Global experts.
- Theoretical Assessment: this is understood as a process of identifying the extent to which an awardees possesses particular knowledge, skills and competence relating to job or work area. This assessment is based on the 100 points multiple choice questions that will be according to organization manufacturing process. One or more of the following areas should be discussed in the nomination form to serve as a basis for selection of the award recipient;
- Prepress (20 points)
- Press (20 points)
- Printing inks (20 points)
- Printing Materials (20 points)
- Health and Safety (20 points)
- On-site practical skills Assessment based on above five areas that the operator will performed in the presence of our experts on machine.
After the successful qualifying in the theoretical exams as well as on-site practical, machine operator will be granted an award “Best Machine Operator Award” plaque with certificate and cash in addition to free registration to come in the award conference and providing them opportunity to speak.
AWARD CERMONY AND PUBLICITY
This “Best Machine Operator Award” is targeted to be awarded during a formal ceremony at the end of the each year. A press release or newsletter will be prepared for each Award. CPPEx Global reserves the right to change the date and location of the award ceremony, as circumstances require.
By participating in the “Best Machine Operator Award” each applicant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions participating in the award. For more details CONTACT US