Rapid changes in digitalization and automation of printing and packaging industries create opportunities for new businesses, resulting in enormous opportunities to develop a new, smarter and more sustainable industrial sector as well as possibility to deliver high quality offers through new business models and more efficient production. Digitalization and technological development is not cope the challenges due to globalization but also generate enormous opportunities for printing companies to increase customer value by streamlining processes, increasing quality, creating new revenue streams, and reducing production costs due to systematical approach, changes in leadership style, and a completely new mind-set in the production chain. This two days based training session provides insightful skills on digitalization concepts, techniques, strategies to address challenges and opportunities of digitalization, and lays a foundation for sustainability, competence, innovation ability, strategic decisions and will support supports development of production that is smart, flexible and resource efficient, thereby also contributing to the attractiveness of the company as a work place.
- Basic concepts of the digitalized printing industry
- Development of the industry 4.0 concept
- Basics of print digitalization, big Data and Internet of Things and Services
- Printing Industry 4.0 Matrix, Production 4.0, Logistics 4.0 and Maintenance 4.0
- Horizontal and vertical integration, Research & Development 4.0
- Print quality management 4.0, Aftersales services 4.0
- Business analytics and data mining and ecosystems 4.0
- Horizontal and vertical integration II, Robotics 4.0 and Autonomous Systems used in the printing industry.
- Employment and workplace 4.0 and Advanced concepts of the digitalized printing industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant management
- QHSE supervisor | Manager
- IT Technician and supervisor
- Supply chain personnel
- Machine operators and supervisor
- Maintenance supervisor | Manager
- Digital industry researchers and students
- Stimulating the development, spread and use of the digital technologies that have the greatest potential to lead the printing industrial sector’s transformation.
- Encouraging new business models and organizational models in order to tap the potential of the new technology.
- Increased resource efficiency, environmental considerations and more sustainable production
- Identify the potential of technological innovations and determine the revenue-generating possibilities of pursuing them.
- Learn how digital transformation is helpful in managing the organizational transformations in the form of people and processes
- Utilize the concepts of data analytics, design thinking, operations as well as create business strategies and models.
- Explore crucial technologies like AI, IoT, robotics, quantum computing, and Blockchain to name a few in printing industry.
- Understand the range of ways that digital technologies can be leveraged internally to enhance communication, collaboration and streamline operations.